Playing with different types of eyelashes is a fun activity for all women. Fortunately, today we have the opportunity to choose from many options. Are you someone who aspires to diversity? This article will help you choose the ideal tab type and will teach you everything about the application process. You will easily master each of these stages, provided you have a firm hand, a spirit of steel and patience.
How to Apply These Different Types of Eye Lashes
1. Lash Extensions
Permanent eyelash extensions are now a hit with celebrities and many makeup artists. Women love them because they are very strong and can last from 3 to 4 weeks if done correctly. The application process is conducted in a salon by an expert in two-needle certified tablets and tab adhesive. The app can take up to 2 hours of your time, but the result is worth the wait. The best part of eyelash extensions is that they can be customized according to the shape of your eyes and the desired result. Another thing that is great is the fact that you will only need to use a tabbed comb to separate them. There is no reason for heavy masks or curlers for eyelashes, ever.
• It will last a month
• You will get a customized solution
• It may look natural or bulky, depending on your taste.
• Resistant to water, wind and robust
• Do not detach or detach during the day
• You will not need masks, curlers or tweezers
- A lash comb is the tool for this
2. Glue-On Lashes
The most used eyelashes in the beauty community are the attached tabs. These can be easily found in pharmacies, shopping malls and online. Women prefer these eyelashes because they are very affordable and can be reused up to 10 times. Most beauty experts recommend Ardell eyelashes, as well as Huda Beauty and Lilly Ghalichi.
• You can buy them in different shapes, sizes, and materials for eyelashes
• You can easily remove them by simply pulling them out at the end of the night.
• Easy to find online and in stores
• Different types of tabs
3. Individual Lashes
If you have a steel spirit and if you like to stack tabs, you will love people. These tabs come in a box and are stacked in different lengths and loops. Usually, women who have thick and long eyelashes tend to look for this solution only to further increase its volume. Unfortunately, if you do not have a volume, you may not like the result with individuals. The result of this type of eyelash is really natural and ideal for any casual or formal activity.
• very natural look
• It will look better in those who already have a certain length and volume
• You must be very patient and persistent when you apply them.
• You can paste
• It will not be nice if your eyelashes are rare
• It may seem uneven if you do not stack them correctly
• eyelash glue
4. Magnetic Lashes
Magnetic eyelashes are a newer and more interesting eyelash type on the market and in the world of beauty. Women love them because of their innovative and fun design. In fact, these eyelashes are applied and held by a magnetic force. You must apply an eyelash on the upper eyelid and another under the eyelashes to hold them together. You can find them easily online and a bit more difficult in stores.
• You do not need to buy eyelash glue
• application without mess
• Easy to find online
• many different kinds
• Magnetic force may not be as safe and reliable as glue
• More difficult to find in stores
• Different types of magnetic eyelashes